EtonHouse at Robertson Walk
An exceptional pre-school in the heart of the city
EtonHouse Robertson Walk is now offering the Mandarin Immersion programme. An inquiry curriculum delivered exclusively in Mandarin, this programme lays a strong foundation in the language from a very young age.
Every day, children are exposed to the language for an extended period in school. This exclusive Mandarin-speaking environment, which many do not have at home, is essential in giving children a strong foundation in the language. The campus also offers a bilingual programme.
Conveniently located at Robertson Quay, our pre-school at Robertson Walk is unique in that we take learning outside of the campus, from discovery walks along Singapore River to engaging with the wider community.
Experience our virtual tour here.
At EtonHouse, children develop a genuine enthusiasm towards learning. However, academic knowledge alone is not sufficient. Our child-centered approach aims to raise independent problem solvers. Our children collaborate with friends from diverse backgrounds and are encouraged to express their ideas with confidence.
Watch to find out why this mum loves our approach to learning.
- Child-responsive inquiry curriculum
- New: Mandarin Immersion class
- Specialist programmes in Arts and Physical Education
- Dual language environment in Mandarin and English. Japanese is also offered.
- Respectful learning spaces and diverse facilities including an indoor playground, library, and visual art studio
Be a part of our global community of learners.