EtonHouse at Robertson Walk
An exceptional pre-school in the city
Waiver of $535 Reg Fee this April*
EtonHouse Robertson Walk is now offering the Chinese Immersion programme. An inquiry curriculum delivered exclusively in Mandarin, this programme has been well-loved by parents for many years.
Every day, children are exposed to the Chinese language at all times in school. This exclusive Chinese-speaking environment, which many do not have at home, is essential in giving children a solid foundation in the language.
Conveniently located at Robertson Quay, our pre-school at Robertson Walk is unique in that we take learning outside of the campus, from discovery walks along Singapore River to engaging with the wider community.
Watch to find out why this mum loves our approach to learning.
At EtonHouse, children develop a genuine enthusiasm towards learning. However, academic knowledge alone is not sufficient. Our child-centered approach aims to raise independent problem solvers. Our children collaborate with friends from diverse backgrounds and are encouraged to express their ideas with confidence.
- Child-responsive inquiry curriculum
- New: Chinese Immersion class
- Specialist programmes in Arts and Physical Education
- Dual language environment in Chinese and English. Japanese language is also offered
- Respectful learning spaces and diverse facilities including an indoor playground, library, and visual art studio
Be a part of our global community of learners.